M-30W-0.02C, Mo-25W-0.1Zr-0.05C, Mo-50W -1.25Ti-0.3Zr-0.15C and so on, As the Mo-30W alloy has better strength, hardness and corrosion resistance than that of pure molybdenum it is widely used in the aerospace, metallurgy and other departments. The most common compositions between molybdenum and tungsten are 30% tungsten (Mo-30W), 5% rhenium (Mo-5Re), 41% rhenium (Mo-41Re), and 47.5% rhenium (Mo-50Re). With the exception of the Mo-30W alloy which is available as a vacuum-arc-cast product, these alloys are normally produced by powder metallurgy.
About Us Introduction:
1) We are factory of rare earth metal products and have rich experience in making sputtering targets.
2) our products are strict by ISO 9001,ISO14001, good quality are promised.
3) we have many foreign clients from Korea, USA, Japan, we are professional on foreign trade.
4) we have 20 products line now, all of our products can finished with good quality on time.
1) Molybdenum sputtering targets, sheets, boat, wires, slabs, rods(electrodes), crucible, and other special shape molybdenum products..
2) Tungsten wires, bars, tubes, rolling plates, boats and other special shapes.